A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Friday, October 05, 2007

4 Things.... A meme

4 Jobs I’ve Held


Camp Counselor
A/R Manager
Vendor
QMRP



4Films I Could Watch Over and Over

Steal Magnolias
Tombstone
16 Candles
Pretty In Pink



4 TV Shows I Watch

CSI-Vegas
Family Guy
My Name is Earl
Law and Order-SVU

4 Places I’ve Lived

Plainview, Texas
Clarendon, Texas
Happy, Texas
Krum, Texas (sense a TX theme going on here?)



4 Favorite Foods

Hamburgers
Chips and Hot Sauce
Crab Cheese Wontons
Mama's Chicken Enchiladas

4 Favorite Colors

Pink
Blue
Red
Maroon


4 Places I Would Love to Be Right Now


The Ocean
The Mountains
The River
With my Family

4 Names I Love But Would/Could Not Use for my Children
javascript:void(0)
Publish Post
Wyatt
Jackson...Jaxs for short
Sebastian...Bash for short
Danika

Ok I am going to tag: Rach, Ester Bunny, Little Miss Martha Stewart, and Bunny Buster.

And if anyone is curious...I made that change that I was talking about. But I bet no one wants to hear about it. Right???

6 Comments:

At 8:48 PM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

~grins~ I know what it is!

 
At 11:00 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Lol, yes you do, but no one else does. Even Biker doesn't know about the most drastic part. Love you!!!

 
At 12:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on Girlie!! Fess up. What's happening??

 
At 7:54 PM , Blogger Flutterby said...

Well I haven't peeked in here in quite awhile... but I have caught up (easy to do cause you are just not as prolific a blogger as your mother is, lol)
So what is the change and what is so drastic about it? I am pretty sure you're not preggers cause your mom would be having a conniption over THAT, lol.

 
At 11:48 AM , Blogger Flutterby said...

And now I get to dance around saying *neener neener* 'cause I know what she di-i-i-i-d I know what she di-id...

 
At 4:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your trip and fall Flut!!

B.G. - I'm feeling left out here in the cold........what did you do???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home