A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Tonight...

Tonight I was going to write about my weekend at the river, but right now I find it more important to write about my Mom Gator. She is the best Mom Gator in the whole world. She lets me call her at 2am when I don't feel good and keep throwing up Pepto Bismol. No one likes Pepto Bismol. No one on Earth. Then she will just let me call and talk about nothing...nothing at all, and she doesn't care she just lets me talk because she knows that I need too. She calls and gives me updates on shows that I don't even watch, but it is important to her, so it is important to me.
She takes off of work when I have to go to the hospital of the totally unfun test, and then she stays the whole weekend with me and cleans my house. She will say that she didn't clean my whole house but she really did (even thought it is a mess again). I heard rumors that she is rattling around the idea of someday coming closer to me. ~jumps up and down with excitement~ I would love it if she were closer to me.
I love it that I don't have to share her with anyone else other than baby brother, but that is ok, because I am pretty partial to him. I am glad that God blessed me with her, because I can't imagine my life with anyone else as my Mom. She is my best friend and I can tell her anything.
She supports me in anything I want to do. Like go to graduate school...she was my #1 supporter. When I wanted to break up with Gomer, she supported me 100%. When people get all jealous because she is my Mom and not their's we laugh about it, and I get to...oh I can't think of a word, but I get to gloat that she is my Mom and unfortunately for them their Mom's are never as good as my Mom.

4 Comments:

At 6:19 AM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I DID.NOT.CLEAN.YOUR.HOUSE! I just organized part of it was all.

Thank you sweetie...I love you too. This was so nice of you.

And Big Brother is not on again until Sunday so you are safe. *grins*

Oh! and your brother is loving the movie I took of you at the hospital on the phone!!

Now do you love me as much?

 
At 8:00 AM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Yeah the movie of me at the hospital wasn't that bad...or at least I didn't think it was that bad.

And you did clean my house. Heck, it hadn't looked that good since I moved in...what do you call that???

 
At 12:42 PM , Blogger Flutterby said...

Ugh.. Pepto is bad enough on the way down... ten times worse on the way back up! And you DO have a totally wonderful amazing mom! I know she's gotta be, because she's such a totally wonderful amazing FRIEND too. But personally, if it were me in the hospital and she was taking movies, I'd beat her over the head with the first urine bag I could find and then stuff her in a storage closet somewhere.

 
At 3:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so very lucky!
I can only hope to be as good of a mother as your mother is to you, but I think I'm lacking.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home