A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Friday, September 28, 2007

I just don't know...

Ok, y'all I don't know what is going on with me but something seriously strange is happening to me. I am ready for a change. I don't know what that means, I don't know if it means moving, getting a new job, doing something different with my hair, I don't know. I just can't figure it out, I don't even like change. I have never in my life said..."yep, change...that's what I want...change" That is just not me. Ask my Mom, she will tell you. It is just so weird. I tried getting out of town for the weekend, but that didn't do the trick, so I am going out of town this weekend too. This time it's to see Biker, last weekend it was to go see the family. And I had a wonderful time. I don't know what the change I need to make is, but as soon as I figure it out; I will let you know.

Baby Gator

4 Comments:

At 2:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck!!

 
At 7:57 AM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Maybe it means you should get rid of a rabbit? *snickers* I crack myself up.

Maybe you should stop running so much and sit really still and then you can hear what you need to do.

 
At 2:23 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Running as in literally or figurativley???

 
At 8:59 AM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Maybe both?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home