A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

My Thankful List

1. Today is Thursday...that means tomorrow is Friday.
2. My little brother is coming to stay with me this weekend.
3. Biker is great with little brother.
4. Lydi is going to the doctor today.
5. My laundry is done.
6. My laundry is folded.
7. Would be more thankful if my laundry was put away.
8. I am almost done painting my bathroom.
9. I can dress how ever I want to to go to work.
10. I have tickets to the fair.
11. My animals that love me no matter what.
12. My house being partially clean.
13. Tomorrow is payday.
14. My Jeepy.
15. My Mom that I can call and talk to just about nothing.
16. Clean panties.
17. Two brand spanking new bras.
18. Lydi being calm with me while I kept losing everything yesterday...fair tickets, check fromd Dr.'s office, etc.
19. Beck Beck that will just call for no reason, just to see what I am doing.
20. Biker...he sings to me every night so that I can go to sleep. My Mom used to do that when I was little and I just love it.

What are you thankful for today???

5 Comments:

At 9:52 AM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

That is a very very good list! Really!

 
At 10:19 AM , Blogger Ester said...

You are blessed in so many ways!

 
At 10:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am thankful that I have met some really nice, honest people on the internet!
I'm also thankful for credit cards!

 
At 10:10 AM , Blogger seethroughfaith said...

thankful that you've posted again ...

 
At 1:01 PM , Blogger spookyrach said...

Very cool list!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home