A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

This weekend

Today has been a tough day. My boyfriend is on an all guys trip to Milwaukee to see the Birth Place Harley Davidson, and it has been really hard on me with him being gone. Lil' Miss Martha Stewart has been such a big help. We have worked out a ton these past few days and I really hope that I am loosing weight. Right now I am eating corn, squash, zucchini, and onions that have been sauteed together. Lil' Miss Martha Stewart made it for me. I had to go to H-town because my staff has a wreck in the company van. Nothing major just a minor fender bender, but we have to report everything. Well, it is getting late so I should head off to the shower and then to bed. Good night everyone.

6 Comments:

At 8:24 AM , Blogger queen of everything said...

more workout coming to you today. make it your own.

 
At 8:26 AM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

POW!

 
At 2:28 PM , Blogger queen of everything said...

time for the funky march

 
At 2:38 PM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

workout *spits* as bad as raisins.

 
At 3:08 PM , Blogger queen of everything said...

hey, i love raisins. don't really love the workouts.

 
At 9:10 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

i like the workouts...well some of them but not all of them. The belly dancing one is cool, but the 45 minute kick your butt dance dvd is not all that cool.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home