A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

My Randomness

1. I just got out of bed, and yes it is 8:45 on a Thursday. I worked a 12 hour shift yesterday, and I don't care.

2. My house is a mess, well at least by my standards.

3. The cats just knocked something over and I didn't even get up to look and see what it is.

4. There is a really weird beeping coming from my kitchen, and I can't find it. Should that bother me?

5. Apparently I am allergic to the band-aids that we have at work.

6. I do not like the new girl that we hired.

7. If anyone knows someone that needs a job, send them my way.

8. Maybe that beeping is coming from the Living Room.

9. I haven't seen CSI in over two months.

10. I gave both of my dogs a bath last night...that was fun.

11. I am in hopes to have a garage sale the first weekend of August.

12. I could go back to bed, but I better not.

13. This is my Mom's favorite number.

14. My King Sized bed has a full sized top sheet on it.

15. I visit MySpace everyday now.

16. That beeping is driving my crazy.

17. I am tired of my phone ringing and the people on the other end are from work and they want to discuss work...*spits* I don't want to talk about work.

18. I can't believe it is almost August...where did June go let alone July???

19. Cookie's pounced on me to wake me up this morning.

20. I have to go take a shower and get ready for the day.

21. Everyone needs to go look at my MySpace (my name on there is Shawn's Girl) I added some pics and no one has commented at all. So go check it out.

3 Comments:

At 9:43 AM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Yep! 13 is my favorite number!

You need to figure out what the beeping is. What if terrorist have targeted you???

My word verification: youorgy

blogger is being frisky!!

 
At 6:45 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Lol, well way to go Mom Gator. You know we all gotta get some every now and then.

 
At 5:11 PM , Blogger MChoateTX said...

rotflmbo.....omg.......so....there is notin' 'bout me.......??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home