A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Song that B wrote

Ok, B got really pissed at the protesters at the funerals of our fallen hero's so he wrote a song about it. He wanted me to put it on my blog, so here it is.
The Angry Texan
Well it was early one morning
On my way from Amarillo
When I heard this real say story

Bout a soldiet who died
And gave the ultimate sacrifice
Gave his life for his country
And paid the price

Its a high cost to be paid
But no doubt one that has to be made
For good to trumph over evil
And to battle the devil

This man's last march down the street
Is sacred to him and his family
But some people from Kansas
Want to mess with us Texans

Tell us that the wars are wrong
And make us feel like hell
They need to put up or shut up
Cause our rebel pride will kick their ass

And march back home again
All so we can homor
Our dear dead friends

So you Kandad peopl just go back home
Cause I got a bone to pick
And if you mess with my friends
I will show you just what this old hick can do

I have been to this battle
For good and freedom
Watched my friends die
And dealth with the dtrife

Felt guilty for not doing more
And facing the truth
That these men did not die for me
They died for you

So you can carry your signs
On your picket lines
And not let them rest in peace

So in the end all I can say
Its a sd say
When you cann yourself a Christian
And even worse an American

I hope you protesters
Have one hll of a bad day!!

12 Comments:

At 7:07 PM , Blogger the farming cowboy from west texas said...

Guess the spell check checked out again. Lmao love ya

 
At 7:53 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

You're funny. Seeing as how I typed it at your house and you know that the spell check wouldn't work, don't be talking smack. I love you too.

 
At 9:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why did the spell check not work. This computer better have spell check as much as I am paying for it.

 
At 9:55 AM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

~rolls her eyes~ She told you that she had a college education and could cut your hair...and you listened to her. Your FIRST clue should have been...she has a college education and cannot SPELL!

 
At 7:46 AM , Blogger the farming cowboy from west texas said...

Yes indeed I was under the impression that all college graduates had to be able to spell. The college education system must be slipping. What has happened to this world?

 
At 10:48 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

You talk a lot of smack, but who here has that diploma??? And who let me cut their hair? CAse and point, thank you very much!

 
At 7:13 AM , Blogger the farming cowboy from west texas said...

I got a high school diploma. And as I have learned from various court cases that I have read about I can plead temporary insanity and get a reduced sentence. LMAO Love ya.

 
At 9:49 AM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Yeah you're a hoot. I love you too honey, but that doesn't mean you are going to get a reduced sentance.

 
At 1:37 AM , Blogger see-through faith said...

ROFL

love the comments. It's like walking into your family with permission and you don't bat an eyelid. Great stuff :)

 
At 11:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, when will the next "Patrick Show" be taped, I want to make a guest appearance and possibly perform. Unless it's been cancelled. Could you get me in touch with Chachi (He is still leading that fabulous band isn't he?) Thank You, and love your hairstyling techniques. You should show off your talent more often.

 
At 5:55 AM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Hey Tom Jones, exactly who are you and when are you available to be on the Patrick Show? I could get you in touch with the right people. Have you people post to my blog and we will see what happens. I think this whole thing could be arranged.

 
At 9:54 AM , Blogger MChoateTX said...

hahahahahahahahaha,
I am in 8th grade and can spell better than you.
hahahahahahahahaha
love ya
cade

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home