A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Things that I am Happy for

Ok my Mom did this so as we all know when my Mom does something then by God I have to do it too. So here it is. The things that I am happy for.

1. My family that loves me more than I could ever hope for.
2. A friend that will help you out with a stupid ass accounting class that I would not be able to pass if it wasn't for her. And that I can help her out with her management class.
3. A standing lunch date on Friday's.
4. A friend that will send you a text message in the middle of the night to tell you all the exciting things that you missed out on cause you didn't get to go out with her.
5. High speed internet, I just couldn't go back to dial up now.
6. A job that I find out more and more everyday that I love and that it fits me.
7. People who will laugh with me, or at me. Mostly my Mom, Pooh, Razz, Spooky Rach, and all of the other wonderful people at Mom Gator's office.
8. Clean panties, especially the one that I have that look like underoos, they are my favorite.
9. Sitting out on the farm looking up at a sky full of stars.
10. My dog Patrick cause we have been through so much together.
11. A boyfriend that will let me give him a horrible hair cut and still comes up to Amarillo to surprise me with a visit and flowers.
12. Online classes, even thought they are hard as all hell, at least I don't have to have a set schedule with them.
13. The time that Razz gave me two Benadril and 4 advil and I slept for like a day and a half, I think that way the last time I really slept.
14. A company car that I don't have to pay for the gas in.
15. My long blonde hair, I know I talk a bunch of smack about it cause I can't do anything with it, but I don't think I will ever cut it cause that's the first thing that people always say is "Oh you have the most beautiful hair.".
16. An uncanny ability to drive fast in the mud, and stay in control of Floyd.
17. That God gave me the strength to carry on after everything that happened. There was a few times when I didn't think that I was going to make it, but through him, loving family, and friends, we made it through. And I thank him everyday for the people he has placed in my life.
So, what are you thankful for right this minute?
*SPECIAL NOTE TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY* Thank you for everything. Even the things that y'all think are simple and insignificant, they have all meant so much to me.

4 Comments:

At 8:18 AM , Blogger spookyrach said...

HAAAAA ha ha ha!

I am laughing with you! (definitely don't cut the hair.)

 
At 12:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

and you're not happy for me?
signed:
a crazy, buick driving italian

 
At 11:15 AM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

OMG, Nat I hadn't even seen this comment, or course I am happy for you honey. There's nothing like meeting someone and hearing, "You know if you hit a person going 40 in a buick they will come up on the hood."

 
At 7:48 PM , Blogger MChoateTX said...

Same way with me???
are you not happy with me???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home