A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Not what I bargained for!



Ok, all I wanted to do was has a normal jack-o-lantern, you know the one I mean...traingle eyes, big smile, five teeth. Not to much to ask right. So, I have spent the last 30 minutes craving on this damned thing, I worked so hard y'all. I even drew on him with a pencil first to make sure everything would be right. What I got is a little down syndrom pumkin with a hair lip. God bless my mother, because every year (even though I hated it) she would carve me a pumpin, and it would always look so wonderful. The smile would be all curvy and pretty, mine looks like he got into a bar fight and lost. Just thought I would let yall see this, hell maybe it will give you a laugh. It did me.

5 Comments:

At 9:17 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Its not funny! I tried really hard!

 
At 8:56 AM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

You always did hate doing pumpkins and I just love carving them.

 
At 10:16 AM , Blogger the farming cowboy from west texas said...

You know you would figure that a college student would have a dictonary floating around. Just me lmao. Personally I think the punkins look good. I would rather see them in a punkin pie but ya know maybe after halloween we can take them out to the farm and shoot them with a shotgun. Just a thought.

 
At 9:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

we don't do hallowe'en here. I think one reason is we don't have pumpkins.It must be do lovely to see the lights shining in them? Do you use the middle for the stuff to fill pumpkin pie (or what) I had toasted/roasted pumpkin seeds and they were really nice btw.

Yours looks - kind of cute. He's home made and all yours :) - good you didn't use a stencil. Boring!

 
At 2:42 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Lol, yes as a matter of fact I did use the middle stuff for something....trash can filling. Lol, I am so funny sometimes! No m'am I really didn't use the middle for anything. The innards kinda grosses me out so I try not to handle it anymore than necessary!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home