A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Do I look excited?

Ok first off I did not want to get out of bed this morning at 5:30. Actually the thought of 5:30 am, just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. But alas, I did get out of my warm bed to get ready this morning. But I didn't want to. So I got to thinking about where I am going today...Dumas. Yep the big town of Dumas. And I was like ~super~ (lots of sarcasm there), but then a glimmer of hope. Wait wait wait...Last time I was in Dumas I saw two count them two famous people and I forgot to tell yall about them. I saw John Munch from Law and Order SVU, and I saw Gill Grisham from CSI:Las Vegas. Gill is apparently working at the Wal-Wart in Dumas...I guess CSI just isn't paying enough. I bet the commute from Vegas is a who-ha right there yes ma'am. Munch was just shopping, I didn't get a chance to see what was in his buggy, I wonder what famous people buy? I wanted to take a pic of both of them, but how do you tell someone hey you look like a famous person and I want to snap your pic. For some reason I think they would have declined, but it really didn't matter because did this Gator pack her digital camera? No ma'am. So what am I taking with me today just in case I see them again? You got it...My camera. I won't let Munch and Grisham get away this time.

2 Comments:

At 6:24 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Hey we saw them that one time at the Toot-N-Totum, you remember? The were getting gas in a red chevy. And I think you are making fun of me! That is not cool!

 
At 11:37 AM , Blogger the farming cowboy from west texas said...

Maybe I need to start growing a beard and coloring it grey and talking like a PHD of Forensic Science....... Yeah not a chance!!!!!!!!! Anyways, glad someone gets some excitement out of the job they do. And be sure that if you see Waylon have him drop me a line we are tight like that ya know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home