A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I Just Don't Understand




You know there are times that I just don't think that he could love me anymore, and then he goes and proves me wrong. On Saturday after I got done farming...Oh wait, that wasn't me that was him. After he gone done farming we were at his house and I was like let me cut you hair. And for some damned reason he said "Ok", and went and got the clippers and scissors so that I could cut his hair. I am sure that the look on my face was "OMG, he is actually going to let me do this." Then he asks me, "Have you ever cut hair before?" My response "Damnit B, I have a college education, surely I can cut hair!" Ok y'all, I can derive supply and demand curves from nothing but a bunch of numbers, can I cut hair...Apparently not so much. Well after we got done I called my Mom, and told her that B let me cut his hair. Her response, "I thought he was smarter than that." Well I guess not. So of course, what do I do? I take pictures. On Sunday, B was suppose to farm, because that's what B does, and I was doing homework, e-bay stuff, cleaning my house, etc. (cause I multi-task like something fierce), and B calls. Here's how the conversation goes. "Whatach doing?" says B. "Just putting stuff on e-bay. What are you doing?" <- me. "Well, we aren't cutting so I am going to come see you." <-B. What a sweetheart! After I gave him a horrible hair cut, he still came and saw me. He drove all the way from T-town (aka nowhere) to come and see me. Then what happened you say? He brought me a flower, and then cooked me dinner. Thats right ladies and gentleman, I have the best boyfriend in the whole wide world. He may not choose to be romantic all the time, but when he does, then damn he does it well. I love you so much, B. And just so everyone knows, for my first time cutting hair...it's not that bad! Do y'all think he looks happy, cause for some reason I don't think he does. And after I got done and was gonna take his picture he actually said that "Ok take the picture, but I am not gonna look happy." And look...he doesn't.
P.S. I know you are going to read this and be so happy that I put your pictures on here. And don't even try to feed that line to all the readers about you were in the neighborhood, newsflash. The farm is not in this neighbor hood. I love you.

6 Comments:

At 5:55 AM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

I love you too Razz. I am telling you, he really must love me to freaking let me cut his hair. Something tells me, that I won't be doing that again.

 
At 5:59 AM , Blogger the farming cowboy from west texas said...

Well Hell!!!!! Just for everyone to know I was under the impression that you could cut hair. And besides all this I was tired of hearing about how I needed a hair cut. Oh well thats why I farm I dont see many people in a day so my outward apperance isnt my utmost priority. But any ways it wasnt a bad cut for a rookie. Like I said I had worse. As far as romantics go I plead the 5th. Heavens to Betsy can broken down Ex-Marine-farming cowboys not have hearts and compassion? On this I can only plead Guilty of love in the first degree. I would have to say that out of the two of us I got the better deal. Its kind of like that one big item in your life that you got the best deal ever on. Love ya Babe.

 
At 6:39 AM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Other than nearly making me cry, I just have one other thing to say. How is this Betsy person that you keep refering too? I am starting to get a little jealous. How bad do you think everyone is going to want to barf after they read our comments? I love you too sweetheart.

 
At 8:45 AM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

~just shakes her head and makes a mental note not to leave BeBo alone with the 2 of you~ Sometimes being a leader is NOT a good thing sweetie. And B, sometimes being a follower is NOT a good thing either darlin.

 
At 9:23 PM , Blogger the farming cowboy from west texas said...

Well lesson learned. Next time I wont be so cheap and go into town and put down the 5 bucks to get a cut. LMAO. But atleast it was a learning experience.

 
At 1:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

CAMILLA?! What the hell were you thinking... as the person who's done YOUR hair over the past three years, I have to say that I am very disappointed in you... NO MAM!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home