A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Dang this whole following thing

Saw this on MomGator's blog and I asked to play. She did what she said that she would do so now I am continuing the game. Thank you MomGator for letting me play.
Leave your name and...
1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in.
4. I'll try to say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal. You MUST.

So come on everyone lets play. I don't care if you are a blogger or not lets do this anyways!

6 Comments:

At 5:23 PM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

ME ME!

 
At 8:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. You LOVE cooked carrots and chocolate.
2. Brick House
3. Orange
4. bobcat infestation
5. You were wearing shorts and a yellow shirt. You seemed to think I was crazy/naive.
6. Llama
7. What are you doing now?
8. Ok

 
At 8:48 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Mom Gator
1. You look awesome is goggles cooking pancakes over a campfire!
2. Steal Magnolias.
3. Orange, but I don't know why.
4. Shhh, this is between you and me. Don't tell you know who...its me and you, we have the connection.
5. Me sneaking into bed with you when we lived in C-town the first time.
6. A Mom Gator of course!
7. Do you wish things would have been different?

 
At 10:01 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Razz
1. Man there are times we look so much alike.
2. Delta Dawn.
3. Lime, and I don't know why.
4. Bud likes to eat.
5. We were out at camp and you were running to give another camper a hug.
6. A Sheep...cause your a baaaaad girl. rotflmao.
7. If you could go back and change things...would you?

 
At 10:02 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Hey Anonymous...I am curious to know who you are. I think I know, and if you are who I think you I hope you know how much I miss you and that I wouldn't trade the memories we have for anything in the world. I just hope you know how much you meant to me. And I think about you everyday.

 
At 10:45 AM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

NO MA'AM!!! HOW COULD YOU THINK I WOULD EVER REPLACE YOU? No Ma'am! You and I have been through so much together...I mean hell man its been 13 years now. How can you replace someone after 13 years? Thats down right impossible. I am sorru, I don't make the rules...well ok yes I do, but still.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home