A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Paging Mr. Loo



Oh wait no, I mean Dogloo. In fact it's Patrick's new Dogloo. Mama and Dad bought it for him, so that when I am away and he is outside that he will have somewhere warm to sleep. (Because he is lazy and sleeps a lot.) I tried to take a pic of it with him too, but apparently he really had to tee-tee potty this morning. So here's the new Loo, give it a look see. Isn't Dogloo just the cutest name for it? I thought so...B thought I was being a dork!

3 Comments:

At 8:44 AM , Blogger the farming cowboy from west texas said...

well lets see when we was talking about it last night you didnt even know it was a dogloo in fact you refered to it as igloo i am sure the drunken p-dog will be pleased as punch to take up residence in an aptly named dogloo. now all he needs is a eskimo themed doggy blanket and i am sure he will be killing whales and eating seals in no time. anyone for a trip to alaska??????????

 
At 9:01 AM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I want to go to Alaska!!

SEE...that just proves that Patrick has a drinking problem and why his show is off of the air! I knew that there would be a break in this story and it came though the farming cowboy and he is in the loop!

My word verification was : dpoce
Sounds like something Mitch Hedberg would say.

 
At 10:21 AM , Blogger spookyrach said...

I thought Chachi was the drunk?? Or is he just a meth-head? Its so hard to keep up.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home