A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Friday, October 07, 2005

The Patrick Show







Back by popular demand (and because he was tired of hearing his Momdy spread rumors) its THE PATRICK SHOW...brought to you in part today by the printer. The printer, its been working extra hard to do all of Baby Gators added work. The printer, in a home office near you. Hello ladies and gentleman, welcome to the Patrick Show, I am your host...Patrick. Lets give a big round of appluase for our in house band Chachi and His Good Times One Man Hamster Band. Thank you Chachi! Well folks today we have a very special guest, the new giraffi in the house. ~wild applause~ Giraffi ~snorts a big puff of air, cause thats how giraffis communicate with other giraffis, I know because I saw it on the Discovery Channel~ Thank you for joining us today Ashur. How are you doing these days? "Well Patrick, I am doing well, and slowly learning to adjust to American life. Things are much different here than they are in Africa." Oh really, says Patrick. How is that? "Well other than there are no tribes, and now tall tall trees to eat, or cheetos I mean cheetas, trying to chase you down then theres really not that much difference. Sorry I do love those puffy cheetos." Oh me too, I know exactly what you mean. So wasn't it hard for you in Africa, I mean being as vertically challenged as you are. Were you shunned by all of the other giraffis? "It was hard Patrick, but I had a loving family that would pick me up and help me eat off of the tallest trees, and they would protect me if we were being chased by anyone/thing else." So how did you get to Baby Gator's house Ashur? "Well Patrick, I am in a program called the Foriegn Giraffi Program. Its where giraffis from all over, ok mainly Africa, go and visit forgien lands to learn about their culture. Baby Gator's Mama signed her up for it, but forgot to tell her about it. And one day I showed up and Baby Gator opened her home to me." Ah yes, Baby Gator is a sucker for animals. So do you like it here so far? "Oh yes I sure do Patrick, I have made lots of new giraffi friends, there are a total of 16 of us in all, I think the Baby Gator really likes giraffis." Yes, Ashur she does. Well Ashur, I hate to say it but it is time for us to go now. Thank you for being here, and I hope you have a wonderful stay at Baby Gator's house. "Well thank you Patrick. I look forward to seeing you in the living room sometime." Me too Ashur, me too. Lets give a big round of applause to your friend and mine Ashur, the new giraffi in the living. And as always, lets give a big thank you to our in house band Chachi and His Good Times One Man Hamster Band. Bring it on home Chachi. Thank you everyone! ~Patrick blows a kiss to the crowd~

1 Comments:

At 8:00 AM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I liked this one! Just goes to show people can beat their addictions and come back!

Welcome Ashur.

**Side note to the producers SPELL CHECK**

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home