A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Because sometimes I too and a follower

have seen this several places so here it goes....
[ ] I've run away from home.
[] I listen to political music.
[ ] I collect comic books.
[ X] I shut others out when I'm sad. (Sometimes)
[X ] I open up to others easily.
[X] I am keeping a secret from the world. (I want so badly to tell everyone, but some people wouldn't uderstand)

[] I watch the news.
[ ] I own over 5 rap CDs.
[ ] I own an I-Pod.
[x] I own something from Hot Topic. [lots of stuff]
[x] I love Disney movies.
[x] I am a sucker for hair/eyes.

[x] I don't kill bugs. [Hello why would I kill my own bugs if I have B and Pooh?]
[x] I curse regularly.
[ ] I paid for that cell phone ringtone.
[ ] I have "x"s in my screen name.
[ ] I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation.
[ ] I love Spam.
[x] I bake well.
[x] I would wear pajamas to school. [I thought that was my uniform]

[X ] I own something from Abercrombie. (Nat gave it to me)
[x] I have a job.
[ ] I love Martha Stewart.
[x] I am in love with someone.
[x] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS. [Only by accident]
[x] I am self conscious. [Not as much as I used to be.]
[x] I like to laugh.
[ ] I smoke a pack a day.
[] I loved Go Ask Alice.

[ ] I have cough drops when I'm not sick.
[ ] I can't swallow pills.
[x] I have many scars. [Definitely, I'm a klutz, and because my Mom lets me ride bikes with people that don't know how to watch a little kid sometimes, lol.]
[x] I've been out of this country. (Oh beautiful Cancun)

[x] I believe in ghosts.
[ ] I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room.
[x] I am really ticklish.
[x] I see/have seen a therapist. (Only because my Mom made me)
[] I love chocolate. (spit)

[] I bite my nails.
[x] I am comfortable with being me.
[ ] I play computer games/video games when i'm bored.

[x] Gotten lost in your city. [Hey there's a lot of ghettos around here]
[x] Saw a shooting star.
[ x] Gone out in public in your pajamas.
[x] I have kissed a stranger.

[x] Hugged a stranger.
[x] Been in a fight with the same sex.
[ ] Been arrested.
[x] Laughed and had milk/soda come out of your nose. [It was orange juice]
[x] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
[ ] Made out in an elevator.
[x] Swore at your parents. [Hell, yes. There was alot of eyerolling too]

[] Kicked a guy where it hurts.
[ ] Been skydiving.
[ ] Been bungee jumping.
[] Broken a bone.
[x] Played spin the bottle.
[] Gotten stitches.
[ ] Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour.
[ X] Bitten someone. (Why do you think my phone says bite marks?)
[] Been to Niagara Falls.
[x] Gotten the chicken pox.

[ ] Crashed into a friend's car.
[] Been to Japan.
[x] Ridden in a taxi.
[ ] Shoplifted.
[ ] Been fired.
[x] Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back.
[x] Stole something from your job. [Nothing more than a few office supplies.]

[x] Gone on a blind date.
[x] Lied to a friend.
[x] Had a crush on a teacher/coach.
[] Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
[] Been to Europe.

[] Slept with a co-worker.
[] Been married. [Not yet but I will be]
[ ] Gotten divorced.
[x] Saw someone dying.
[] Driven over 400 miles in one day.
[ ] Been to Canada.
[x] Been on a plane.


[x] Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
[x ] Thrown up in a bar.
[x] Eaten sushi.
[] Been snowboarding.
[] Been skiing.
[x] Been ice skating.
[ X] Met someone in person from the internet.

[x] Been to a motorcross show.
[x] Gone/Going to college.
[ ] Done hard drugs.
[ ] Taken painkillers.
[ ] Cheated on someone else.
[ X] Were so bored you took this survey.
[ ] Have a tattoo (I do so want one)

6 Comments:

At 8:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

In Defense of Buzzwords
He remarks in his commentary... Great stuff . But one thing is still missing. We need a return to plain, honest, human language ; to be rid forever of management-speak and buzzcrud.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my the greates vitamin in the world related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

 
At 9:07 PM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

You have so got to start putting that word verification thing on here.

 
At 10:59 AM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Turn on your comment verification.

 
At 5:02 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

How?

 
At 9:23 PM , Blogger Spanky said...

Hey! Go to your dashboard (where it takes you when you sign in) select Change Settings (which is the little gear wheel thingy), then select the comments link. Towards the bottom of the page, one of the questions is "show word verification for comments?"... it has a little orange dot beside it with a ? in it. Select yes and then those dirty rotten $!#&%$#^$#! won't be able to comment on your pretty, nifty, cool as hell blog!

 
At 8:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I back your mom up on that babygator. spam yuk!!

but you dear lady - happy little brother's birthday to you :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home