A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

New Year's Eve '05 Ain't Got Nothin' On This Weekend

Ok, as most of you all know one of my most favorite memories is New Year's Eve 2005 when a bunch of my friends and I were having a great time. Well, that part of my life doesn't have anything on this weekend. First, we all had Pizza Night at my house. The guest list included: Little Miss Martha Stewart, her husband Humpty Hump, their two kids, Pattylicious, her two kids, Biker, and myself of course. We had the best time and laughed for hours. And of course had the best pizza on the planet. Then on Saturday I went to P-City (that one is for you Little Miss Martha Stewart) and had a blast with my family. We didn't do anything spectacular me and Mom Gator Bar-B-Q, and I rubbed Mama's feet and Mom's shoulders. Then Dad and Baby Brother showed up and we ate cake cause it was Dad's birthday. The we vacuumed the ceiling in Mom Gator's kitchen. Then I went home and Biker has to have his Bike worked on and he came and saw me afterward. Then Dad and Baby Brother came to see me and they got to meet Biker which is so cool cause I really want someone that my family can love too. We all talked for about an hour, Baby Brother and I jumped on my trampoline for a while, and then they had to go on back to P-City. Then Biker and I, Little Miss Martha Stewart and Humpty Hump, Pattylicious and her hubby who I don't have a name for yet, went out dancing. That is how Humpty hump got his name cause he was rapping Do the Humpty Hump and I Like Big Butts. This is one of my newest favorite memories because this man is the music minister at my church. It is the best thing I have ever seen I am pretty sure. I just wanted to thank everyone for helping me have one of the best weekends of my life I swear. It was so cool to hang out with my family and just chill with each other. And it was so cool to get to go hang out with my friends and my new boyfriend and have loads of fun. I just wanted to let everyone know this has to have been one of the best weekends ever.

7 Comments:

At 5:43 PM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Very cool!

 
At 6:17 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

It was cool. You have no idea how much fun I had in P-city just vacuuming the ceiling. I know I am a nerd.

 
At 9:38 AM , Blogger queen of everything said...

you haven't lived until you've seen the hubby rap. had a great time, let's do it again soon.

 
At 6:25 PM , Blogger Biker said...

This weekend was an absolute blast. Cant wait to do it again

 
At 7:01 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Lol, how cool is it that all of my friends are posting comments. This weekend was a total blast, we will do it again when you get back from Milwaukee.

 
At 8:44 AM , Blogger MChoateTX said...

HEY!!!....I see how it is....not inviting me to your little pizza fiasco!!
lol.....just kiddin'
sounds like yall had a good time

 
At 5:23 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

I love you baby brother!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home