A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Friday, June 01, 2007

Thankful List

It has been a while since I did a thankful list, so here one is.
1. My family who is always there for me.
2. My friends that listen to me.
3. Clean panties.
4. The fact that I have on panties...only certain people will get that one.
5. A home that I feel safe in.
6. My baby brother, cause he cracks me up and he doesn't even know it.
7. The rain...beautiful beautiful beautiful rain.
8. Earplugs
9. Married friends that still love me even if I am single.
10. Scrunchis.
11. My Circle from Alltel.
12. Getting in touch with people you haven't talked to in a long time.
13. My animals.
14. Celebrity sitings.
15. A dishwasher.
16. An icemaker.
17. And a million other things.

4 Comments:

At 12:05 AM , Blogger the farming cowboy from west texas said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 9:47 AM , Blogger the farming cowboy from west texas said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:15 AM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

hhhhmmm....I wonder who bought all of those appliances?


I love your list baby gator!

 
At 1:09 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

HAHAHAHA! That was an awesome comment Mom Gator. I love you too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home