A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

A little closer







So I have been really busy baking cookies all morning. Here is a little bit of the process that I went through. First i got my dough out of the mixing bowl, and rolled it out and cut the shapes with my cookies cutters that I got for my Birthday from M2 and Mom Gator. Then I put them on the pan wait 7 minutes and viola you have super cute really good sugar cookies. During the time since my first post I have made 5 dozen cookies and done three loads of laundry. I have a very small space to work with right now because the rest of the cabinets are covered in seeds that have been started for the garden. I would have been working on tilling up the garden today, but it is to cold and we haven't gotten a hold of the guy with the rototiller.

2 Comments:

At 8:33 AM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I should have taught you better! You do not mix seasonal cookie cutters! Bad karma!

 
At 10:32 AM , Blogger Baja Dragon said...

Deputy Clyde doesn't think it's bad karma!!!! He sure likes garlic..........

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home