A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

What actually happened this weekend.

Ok, if you have not read my Mom's protrayal of this weekend I ask that you please do so before reading this one. www.princessandthebeads.blogspot.com

Ok, my Mom came to stay with me this weekend and we had a blast. I love to hang out with my Mom and I rarely get the opportunity to hang out with just her. I love my little brother more than anyone in the world, but sometimes I want to spend time alone with out Mom. So she comes over like 6:30 on Friday evening. I even vacuumed the apartment for her to come over. Aren't I sweet? So we decide to go to Drug Emporium and look around cause my Mom likes Drug Emporium. We are walking around and #1 we saw a drunk lady clerk talking unusually loud to a customer. I am pretty sure she had been hitting the bottle kind of hard cause she was hollering, and talking really loud, and you could tell that the poor guy was just trying to pick up a package and get the hell away from her. #2 we go down the health food part and we see the diet pills, one of them was called super colon clean. I didn't even know my colon was probably super dirty. But apparently these pills will help. Me and Mom laughed, then went on.

We did make the drag down the Boulevard. I don't know if any of you have ever been on the Boulevard in Amarillo, TX but its not the best place to be in the day light, let alone at night time. We did see hookers. This one hooker had a 3 foot neck. No kidding, I swear it stuck out like a giraffe. I have never seen her there before. I work 6 blocks south of the Boulevard so I see hookers all the time. My Mom did not actually see the hooker that wears a tube top with a bra that has straps but me and Shalisse see her all the time. I don't know where Hollywood got their idea of hookers, but it definently wasn't from Amarillo, TX. We saw one girl with her "manager" he wasn't a good looking fellow himself, which leads me to believe you have to be pretty hard up for some who-ha to get a hooker from Amarillo.

And the Precious Kye Baby Doo, was sick this weekend. Shalisse took him to the doctor and he has an ear infection. And he does not like it!!!

We had an awesome time at the girlies b-day party! It was a perfect day to have a picnic. Not to hot, not to windy, just perfect.

And I know from personal experience Ron and Miss Betty are some of the funniest people I have ever met! They don't see it that way, but they are. And if you ask Betty she will tell you that Ron is the high strung one and she is laid back. BUT if you know the, meet them, or run into them at Wal-Mart you will know that this is not true. Ron is so patient, and Betty will tell you that she thanks God everyday that He brought her such a wonderful loving man.

While my Mom was busy noticing the heated ice scrapers, I was more concerned with the unusually large amounts of men's underwear that people were trying to sell. And its not even like these undies were still in packages, no ma'am. They were used, worn, undies. We have been poor before, I mean POOR! But not once has my Mom ever turned to me and said Baby Gator we are going garages saling to find you some panties. I don't know if people buy used undergarments at garage sales, but this just seems unsanitary. Not even gently used yall, these were full of "racing stripes" and all.

Heated icescrapers...big hit at garage sales. They were at everyone.

I tried to tell my Mom that the giant inflatable penis was because she was a bachelorette. But something my Mom did not notice was that she had ona viel that was filled with condoms. I am staring to doubt the fact that I might ever get married, but if I do I have asked my friends to please please please don't make me wear a viel with condoms on it.

At some point and time my Mom turns to me and says "I think I have censory over load from all the people we have seen thus far." Heck, that was during garage saling!

As for changing the template and adding pics, I could have done it myself. I just hadn't gotten around to it yet.

P-dog was extremely happy to see his G-Mom (Momdy). She always brings him a treat and plays with him. He is such an attention whore.

We did have a wonderful weekend. Next time I think I will take her to the bar, or give her some alcohol. We will see what she blogs about after that.

3 Comments:

At 2:52 PM , Blogger Headless-in-GR said...

Yes, definately...the bar sounds like a perfect deversion...!

 
At 3:14 PM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I totally forgot about the lady at Drug Emporium!!

And btw, I am taking my colon pills now.

 
At 8:36 AM , Blogger spookyrach said...

Ha ha! Git her soused. Always a good idea. Yep.

Eeew! Colon pills!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home