A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

I Am Just Lucky Like That

Shalisse and I did not ride to work together today so I went to Wal-Mart before I went on the live the MWG lifestyle. (inside joke) So I am cruising down I-40 when I see all these red and blue lights up ahead. So I keep on cruising and you know what...I got to see a guy get arrested! There were 8 motorcycle cops, 2 state troopers, and an APD K-9 Unit SUV there. They put that dude in handcuffs, had all of his doors open, and the trunk open and he was a goona go to jail. Then I took Fillmore instead of Buchanan today, and Fillmore goes right by the city bus stop. APD was having an exciting morning cause I saw them putting a homeless guy in a body bag. I have never seen a dead person before, well I have like at a funeral and stuff but never in person. And I saw one today. Well I just drove by, I didn't get out and check t out or anything. I just saw all sorts of stuff this morning.

3 Comments:

At 8:15 AM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

hhmmm....I am used to seeing people get arrested. I am NOT used to seeing dead people. I guess you got lots of points huh?!?!?

 
At 8:32 AM , Blogger spookyrach said...

Hee hee hee! I never saw a dead person in person either. Ha ha!

 
At 3:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baby, you are living the lifestyle and you never know what to expect when coming to work. The excitement that we have by having a homeless, dungeon work place. There is nothing like it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home