A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Friday, April 29, 2005

More about me


I like to skip.
I can’t only raise one eye brow, my right one.
Me and Shalisse went to Subway last Tuesday and we got extra cheese on out sandwich and they left the little picture of cheese in the wrapper so we kept it and now I put tape on it and put it on peoples picture so it looks like they have a bog pieced of cheese on their head. Ok, maybe that’s only funny to me.
I don’t like being locked in the ho-ho (SHALISSE!!!)
I usually wear my hair in a pony tail.
I like to eat lemons, even the rind.
My Dad use to eat the lemon for me and let me have the rind. That’s where I learned that from.
Sometimes for fun I put a sock on Zarrah’s head and tape on her feet. She does not like that.
I can’t whistle very loud.
I like to drive with the windows down.
I am the reason Pet Smart does not have a return policy on fish anymore.
I have a lot of pictures of my dog Patrick, none of which make him look intelligent.
I would like to know how to swing dance.
I am in charge of killing all the bugs in our office, mainly because Russ is scared of them.
I stick my tongue out when I am working hard on something.
My ankles pop when I move them. There’s a random bit of info.
I have added a few new terms to my dictionary. Unparalleled whiteness-self explanatory. Marginal propensity to redneckness-you wouldn’t understand even if I told you.
I never take off the necklace that Shalisse gave me before Kye baby was born. It means a lot to me.
I have a new cow print purse, it is so fabulous!!!
I like petting zoos.
I think petting zoos would be better if they had more exotic animals and not just goats and cows.
I have a lion personality.
I recently became a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant. I am very excited about that too.

2 Comments:

At 11:31 AM , Blogger spookyrach said...

Unparallelled whitness, which I cannot even spell, is the best! I will use that a lot.

I am with ya on the petting zoo thing. But...

The Mary Kay thing scare the crap outta me! What the hell is wrong with you?!! Did aliens tranverse your brain??!!! Can we just talk about animal testing and those titty-colored cars? Good grief!

 
At 8:23 AM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

~laffs and remembers that you had to be TAUGHT how to skip~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home