A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Long Days

Ok my morning started out one of the best ways possible...Biker called at 6am to wake me up so that I could go clean the office. We talked for a little while and then I got ready. When I clean the office in the morning I have to leave the house at 6:30 or so. I clean the office and then head on into work. Well, everyone is telling me that one of my clients is still sick. She was sick the day before too. So I say...keep her home then. The morning rolls on and I go to weigh in at LAWL and I have lost 4.4 lbs. How cool is that? I was way proud of myself. Get back to work and we have to take one of the vans to get worked on because the breaks are squeaky, well they are going to have to keep it in the shop until probably Friday because of this problem. Ok, no big deal. Well we have to take another client shopping because her aunt has died and she needs a funeral dress. In the meantime, the sick client continues to get sicker so I say take her back to the doctor. What does the doctor say??? Take her to the hospital. So off we go...me with one client for shopping and Lydia with one client in the hospital. So I take my client shopping...have you ever tried shopping for a 4'5 person that has a huge butt and a tiny upper body? Well, let me tell you it isn't easy! So we get her some clothes, and off we go back to Canyon so that I can drop her off and her Mom can come and get her. Then off I go back to the hospital. When I get there Lydia is in the room waiting for the client to get out of surgery..oh yes surgery. Finally at 7:15pm they come and tell us oh she is already out and in a room upstairs...guess what my thought were?!? So I was like ok before we leave her I have to go to the bathroom, so I go in the monstrous bathroom that I am pretty sure a T-Rex could have fit in and as I am pulling down my pants my pedometer falls in the potty and bubbles start coming out of it. Me...*blink blink* I look in the mirror...*blink blink blink blink* Look back in the potty...*blink blink*. At this point it has become funny. Well needless to say I didn't go in after it. BSA now owns a pedometer with slight water damage. So I go out of the bathroom and tell Lydia...she thinks its hilarious. And it is. So she goes in the bathroom, and I am gathering up all of our stuff and I ask her "Are these YOUR magazines?" Her response, "Yes". I look at the address tag on the Cat Fancy Magazine and say "When did you start going by Mrs. G. Bickers?" At this point the nurses have all started looking at us, because they think we have fallen off the deep end. And a 13 hour day at work will do that to you. I am finally home, praise the Lord. I didn't think I would ever make it.

6 Comments:

At 9:58 PM , Blogger queen of everything said...

just remember i love you, and it'll be alright. cause i love, i love you.

 
At 7:38 AM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

I love you too! Just watching my pedometer go down the potty like that was...well just icing on the cake.

 
At 7:44 AM , Blogger MChoateTX said...

lol....love you!!

 
At 8:31 AM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

*snickers* you can have mine...it is potty water free.

 
At 10:07 AM , Blogger queen of everything said...

just remember it could be worse, you could be on fire. this was my fave quote when i was in high school.

 
At 5:18 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Can I really have yours Mom? I love you too Baby Brother.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home